• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jason Shirley?

Proudiddy

Hadn't heard of him, but he's young, fat... uhhhh, I mean big, as in HUGE, and he is now available. 23 years old, saw some game action last year and could probably be developed. I know the Bengals defense typically sucks, but if the big name-big guys are claimed off waivers before we can get to them, he seems like a reasonable pick up.

http://www.nfl.com/players/jasonshirley/profile?id=SHI686179

Yeah, thats the same guy. They moved him from DT to OLine. No thanks.

Yeah, I just looked it up and saw that too. Sucks, but he was considered a project to begin with at DT. And nfl.com still has him listed as a DT. He definitely would be a cheap option. There's obviously better guys to get, but if they're all gone, he's a big guy and that's what we need.

The guy has alot of talent. The only reason he made that switch is because the oline coach was desperate and begged them to let him have him. He didn't hesitate which shows a team mindset. I wouldn't mind cutting hayden and picking him up. Hell hayden is a project also why not have a chance to have 2 or more jenkins type dts.

Archived