• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaun Smith (DT) released by the Lions...

CatMan72

OK, I checked out his stats, not the greatest in the world, but he does have the size we need inside right now. Plus, if he were to come to Carolina and be a good fit, he is still young enough (28) to keep around a while and develop into our system, which should not be hard at this point.
he never really got a chance until he got to cleveland.

before that he had to climb from being a udfa and going through a couple practice squads.

he's a fighter.

he never really got a chance until he got to cleveland.

before that he had to climb from being a udfa and going through a couple practice squads.

he's a fighter.

I love a fighter and I don't have any reason not to sign him except for Darby being ahead of him on the Lions depth chart and that I remember Darby from his days with TB and really thought he was solid up the middle. Being in an argument with Bryon Cox should not be a difference maker because Bryon Cox is a jerk.

he's been in the league >4 years, he's fair game

Well then, there is no good reason for him not to become a Panther. As far as the money goes, they can redo his contract. This is a perfect opportunity for him too, because he's pretty much guaranteed to start here.

BTW, this VT vs Alabama game is awesome!

Archived