• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaun Smith (DT) released by the Lions...

CatMan72

Would be a great pickup ( compared to whats available ), as he was the projected starter for the Lions this season. I can see a team with more cap room like St.Louis who are also in need of a DT with the loss of Carriker picking him up..if he wants to play for a good team this year he will come in for a visit..

i wouldn't mind a complete nutcase. i would like it. we just have to tell him that every QB he sees in a non-panthers uniform is brady quinn and every other person running the ball is the browns GM and every offensive lineman in front of him is mangini.

easy. he's like the waterboy.

i wouldn't mind a complete nutcase. i would like it. we just have to tell him that every QB he sees in a non-panthers uniform is brady quinn and every other person running the ball is the browns GM and every offensive lineman in front of him is mangini.

easy. he's like the waterboy.

Exactly :lol:

If you told me this guy would have been availible to pick up as soon as Kemo went down I would have never fretted about our dline situation. If he is signed he would immediately become our best dlinemen. Hes a player. Get him on a decent team and I would expect his attitude to change.

Was this a recent cut? Wonder if we went down to 51 while trying to get him? Hummmmmmm. Ok i know better dont get your hopes up with this front office.

OK, I checked out his stats, not the greatest in the world, but he does have the size we need inside right now. Plus, if he were to come to Carolina and be a good fit, he is still young enough (28) to keep around a while and develop into our system, which should not be hard at this point.

Archived