• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaun Smith (DT) released by the Lions...

CatMan72

:eek::eek:

if that dude's attitude can be brought under control we need to have him here.

just get him to take his aggression out on the field against the other team instead of his own.

that would be flat out awesome.

He wouldnt be the first Panther with such issues.

:eek::eek:

if that dude's attitude can be brought under control we need to have him here.

just get him to take his aggression out on the field against the other team instead of his own.

that would be flat out awesome.

Steve Smith has an attitude which has been suspect in the past. Smitty has broken two jaws since being a Panther. So I don't see the point of the argument about attitude. If Shaun Snith gets out of line, the Pantehrs wouldn't hesitate to cut his ass

The Reward, IMO outweighs the risk iin this situation

Can we afford him? We can't get in a bidding war- but we can probably guarantee he'll start. I'd love to have him.
he had a $1mil one year contract with the lions. his off field problems are going to make him cheap.

only thing i could tell is that the lions didn't like smith yelling at the browins GM while smith was wearing a lions uniform recently.

mangini was the idiot that cut him from the browns. he got into it with the DC there. last year he also supposedly punched brady quinn in the face while they were in the weight room but, honestly, who hasn't wanted to punch quinn in the face?

Archived