• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't expect Stewart...

ProfessorPeppers

Thus proving my point that most people are cowards and unwilling to admit when they were wrong.

I'm willing to bet you're one of those cowards.....*throws you a towel to wipe the noticable yellow stripe off of your back*

How will Stewart not playing Sunday prove that you were right? You said he wouldn't play for a while. Don't know what your definition of "a while" is, but to me that sounds like you are predicting he will miss most of the season. I have no doubt that he could miss game one, maybe even game two or three. It doesn't exactly take "an inside source" to know missing a few games is a possibility.

Hidden

I agree with you 100%. This is my last post in this thread....I hope. But come Sunday you'd better believe I'll be making a thread telling everyone who didn't believe me how much of my fat white ass they should kiss.

*drops it*

Thus proving my point that most people are cowards and unwilling to admit when they were wrong.

I'm willing to bet you're one of those cowards.....*throws you a towel to wipe the noticable yellow stripe off of your back*

lol

To play for awhile. I know for a fact that his achilles is not really doing that well at all. Don't bother asking me who my "source" is, or how I know because I won't tell at risk of throwing a good buddy under the bus.

If you don't believe me, thats fine. We'll see whats up come week 1. Not saying he's definitely out, but it isn't looking good so don't get any hopes up.

I beleive you. Not because you say you have an inside source but because the writing was all over the wall once they signed another RB. People here are just in denial that Stewarts injury is more serious than the panthers want us to beleive. Just like they were in denial when I told them Ron Meeks would be no better than Mike Trgovac. I wouldnt be shocked if Stewart ends up on IR at some point.

i beleive you. Not because you say you have an inside source but because the writing was all over the wall once they signed another rb. People here are just in denial that stewarts injury is more serious than the panthers want us to beleive. Just like they were in denial when i told them ron meeks would be no better than mike trgovac. I wouldnt be shocked if stewart ends up on ir at some point.

trddddd!!!

No, he said that he will TRY to be ready and that was the PLAN. He's never once said that he's a definite go like Beason has said.

Panthers general manager Marty Hurney said Jonathan Stewart's "timeline" is to be ready for Week 1.

Hurney denied that fourth running back Tyrell Sutton was signed because of a setback with Stewart's Achilles. Still, Stewart hasn't practiced since Aug. 11 and has taken part in just eight practices all spring and summer. It would be really hard to see Stewart having an impact Sunday against the Eagles, if he does indeed play.

Source: Rock Hill Herald

they're being weird about it

Archived