• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't expect Stewart...

ProfessorPeppers

I have been ASSURED from an unspecified source that speculated on the FACT that YOUR INSIDE INFORMATION has been potentially PROVEN to be possibly semi-CORRECT!!

At first I was not sure to go forward with the release of this information b/c he was wearing Tin Foil on his head. But after he told me it was so the Aliens could not read his mind, I knew he was a smart and reliable source.

I just read that he practiced today. *crosses fingers* I hope he can play, this will be one time I wouldnt mind eating my own crow, we need both him and Williams to be as effective on the run. Goodson is a good back, but like I said, he can't push the pile and run people over like Stewart.

agreed.

Prof peppers...this is my first post. I must say that I am dissapointed that you would even post that info. It wasnt necessary to get across the point that he ay not play much. Seems to me you want to sound "connected" Not only is it dangling things out there, but it's irresponsible to your "source".

With that being said. What you said has some truth to it. I am as close to the situation as you can get and can verify that. I created this account just to say to you....MIND YOUR BUSINESS!

Prof peppers...this is my first post. I must say that I am dissapointed that you would even post that info. It wasnt necessary to get across the point that he ay not play much. Seems to me you want to sound "connected" Not only is it dangling things out there, but it's irresponsible to your "source".

With that being said. What you said has some truth to it. I am as close to the situation as you can get and can verify that. I created this account just to say to you....MIND YOUR BUSINESS!

Is this Jonathan Stewart?:D Cause if so, you just served PP

Archived