• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final cuts are in and they include....

Sam Mills Fan

d-run has an excellent point.

2jake I see the point you are trying to make, but I don't think you would support your own argument if Stevie Wonder broke down during the season, because you prefered a banged up smitty in the lineup, instead of a fresh one!

I said this in the general cuts thread, but the Raiders cut Justin Miller today. He took two kickoff returns back for TDs last year and has decent talent at cornerback. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't receive a call from us. He's not eligible for waivers I believe.

Nice we could use a decent CB and returner. You know I feel about Gamble the same way I felt about D.Williams a few years ago before Stewart showed up. You need position competition for some players to flourish. Either friendly or bitter as long as you can see someone do well and that makes you want to either one up him or do the same.

d-run has an excellent point.

2jake I see the point you are trying to make, but I don't think you would support your own argument if Stevie Wonder broke down during the season, because you prefered a banged up smitty in the lineup, instead of a fresh one!

Understand what both of you are saying. Maybe I'm just too oldschool. The way I see it......ya do what ya gotta do to get the ball in your playmakers hands.

Why of course we keep some dead weight, Jarrett and L. Johnson. We should know by now about USC receivers, NEVER draft one. Kerry Colbert was kept 3 yrs before someone said hey this guy cant play. Mark my word he will be released after this season. Its like nobody wants to admit a mistake and we hold on wishing for a miracle. Its pretty clear to me D. Jarrettt cant pick up the offense and L. Johnson is a bust FA pick up, go ahead and cut your losses. At LB you have the 3 starters and 2 solid backups (Anderson and Conner) both can play in or out. So you keep 6 where does Johnson fit in? He will be inactive for most of the season and Leman will be on the Practice Squad. Dont get me started on Jarrett, YO D! wake up! never mind go back to sleep.

Archived