• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final cuts are in and they include....

Sam Mills Fan

No,he will get picked up by another team,Panthers stupid mistake!If it wasn't for the contract of L Johnson,I would have cut Johnson to keep Leman!
i odn't know if he will get picked up. maybe. we think he's good enough but all we are is a bunch of stupid fans.

i agree about landon, though. hopefully leman will fall through waivers.

he deserves to play somewhere.

i odn't know if he will get picked up. maybe. we think he's good enough but all we are is a bunch of stupid fans.

i agree about landon, though. hopefully leman will fall through waivers.

he deserves to play somewhere.

agreed. Even if he gets picked up somewhere else, good for him. Lets be honest, he is never gonna be more than a st guy. He has a lot of heart, but he just doesn't have the skill set to be a starting LB in the NFL. I hope we bring him back, but if not we at least gave him the stage to show he deserved a spot on a roster.

How can you guys say that we don't have a big need at returner? We have literally no returner. The only one that showed anything was Munnerlyn on one punt return, but he fumbled other times and showed nothing on any other return.

Goodson has almost no exp at returning. But he has shown some good things when he gets into space. Just give him a chance I think he will be special.

Instead of the "Doom and Gloom", why not see this time as an opportunity?

If I'm not mistaken, both Charles and Tyler has been in some sort of DT rotation in the past. Both arguably talented, is there reason not to believe they could make some sort of impact at the DT position?

How can you guys say that we don't have a big need at returner? We have literally no returner. The only one that showed anything was Munnerlyn on one punt return, but he fumbled other times and showed nothing on any other return.

JMO but, why waste a roster spot this year on a PR (with all our short falls at other pos.) when you have a Steve Smith. Untill someone else steps up just throw him out there.

We do need a returner. We need someone to RETURN some starters/depth at D-Line, and a bit more depth at O-Line.

We have several capable of doing kick returns, and punt returns. May not be "Devin Hesteresque".......but we can get it done, and we need every roster spot we can scrape up in order to accomplish this.

They're right. Can someone show me a worse interior defensive line in the league than ours?

probably not....last year we were probably in the bottom 3rd of the league in that department. With Kemo going down I think we are close to worse.

Archived