• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Superhero Movies Ranked

fitty76

I liked MoS better than any other Superman movie. Granted Gene Hackman is pretty much amazing and brings the original to a whole new level, along with Ned Beatty. But MoS gave an interesting take on the story of a guy who is a god and can't be beat by humans. That is such a difficult story to pull of because it requires inane amounts of this and that to get to the point where the god character is actually in danger. I imagine Batman hates Superman because every foe they ever fight Batman knows Supes could just end it but instead makes the rest of the Justice League duke it out and sweat and struggle.

Meanwhile Superman is kind of lackadaisically trading punches with a guy, Batman is staring bullets through his back pissed that he doesn't just end the fight for everyone. Super heroes that drastically out powers everyone else are difficult to do in a story. And I thought MoS did it best.

The same can also be said for Thor. I expected a garbage movie going into Thor because he can just destroy everything. How were they going to provide drama against him? I thought they did a great job and when he got his powers back...that giant automaton had absolutely zero for him...and neither did the Frost Giants. He dominates. But I thought they did a nice job introducing him and his power while providing drama.

This list is terrible.  Iron Man 3 is WAY too high.  They seriously have it higher than like Dark Knight Rises or Watchmen?  I can't even begin to tear this thing apart.  None of the spider-man movies should even be in the top-10, sorry.   Age of Ultron 5 spots better than.... The mask?  LOL.  Come on.

You put Daredevil (lol), and both Kick-Ass movies above Man of Steel? I mean obviously MOS wasn't perfect, but geez.

Even if I can overlook all that, putting the original Superman under "meh" is laughable. Sure it's dated, but it's the movie that started it all.

Hell I take offense to batman forever.. I love that poo

Archived