• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaws comments on MNF about Fox.

dksmith17

Did anyone catch that last night on MNF?

Jaws and Tony were going at it about hiring coaches in the NFL. Jaws commented about how he had talked to John Fox and he said that John claimed that if he was fired from Carolina he would be re-hired in one day. Did anyone hear this?

Just thought I would point it out since I didnt see it posted.... especially for all those Fox doubters out there.

Did anyone catch that last night on MNF?

Jaws and Tony were going at it about hiring coaches in the NFL. Jaws commented about how he had talked to John Fox and he said that John claimed that if he was fired from Carolina he would be re-hired in one day. Did anyone hear this?

Just thought I would point it out since I didnt see it posted.... especially for all those Fox doubters out there.

MNF is muted without captioning. I would rather be rape by homosexual prison men then listen to Jaws and cornhole.

I wouldn't be hired in one day.

It would be one second. I took you f*ckers from laughing stock to the Super Bowl in 2 years.

Hey coach, shouldn't you be gameplanning for Sunday instead of browsing this forum? :D

By the way, you should take Tony Kornhole's advice, if you keep chewing your gum that hard, you might break your teeth.

They were talking about Andy Reid. They used Fox as an example, saying he'd be hired the next day...where Reid would be hired an hour after being fired.

Perhaps I misheard the comment. I thought that Jaws said that Fox said that he would be gone in one day. hmm. Didn't DVR it so I can't check.

Archived