• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Current Google Visitors....

Jeremy Igo

So that excuses a cheap shot? What kind of poo is that? If a Saints player would have ran up and smashed Cam when he wasn't looking when he was talking poo in the end zone in the Superdome, this place would have shut down lol. It was a cheap shot, plain and simple.

Jimmy had 1 catch for 18 yards at the time of the hit. He had 6 for 65 and a TD after. Not too shabby. Paint it any way you want, but at the end of the day, it was a cheap shot on an injured player.

Why are you calling him injured?  If you're healthy enough to play then you're not injured and you cant use that as an excuse because almost everyone has to play with some kind of pain.

If you're a Saints fan, then you should keep your mouth shut when it comes to cheap shots cause you will never win that argument, so you just make yourself sound dumb.  Thats like a Patriots fan calling someone out for deflating footballs.

It wasnt a cheap shot anyways.. Everyone knows that you better keep your head on a swivel when the ball gets intercepted.  Unless you're on the receiving end of those hits, you love when your guys make plays like that.

So that excuses a cheap shot? What kind of poo is that? If a Saints player would have ran up and smashed Cam when he wasn't looking when he was talking poo in the end zone in the Superdome, this place would have shut down lol. It was a cheap shot, plain and simple.

Jimmy had 1 catch for 18 yards at the time of the hit. He had 6 for 65 and a TD after. Not too shabby. Paint it any way you want, but at the end of the day, it was a cheap shot on an injured player.

hitting a guy square in his chest is not and never will be a cheap shot in the NFL.

Graham is a moron for not keeping his head on a swivel.

The thing is, Graham turned in time to be looking at Davis as Davis hit him, and it's a chest hit.  There's really nothing dirty about that.

Guys! I can't argue with all of you! Graham was no where near the play. In fact, if I remember correctly, Davis had his back to the play and had no idea it was picked. He just wanted to hit him. He was fined for his cheap shot, so there's that as well.

As much as I enjoy being the voice of reason around here, it's awfully demanding. A guy can hardly get work done. 

That's fugged up yo.

On the other hand, he's a mutual enemy now, so we can all hate him together.

How is he your enemy? You are not playing him in the regular season and it is not like your sorry excuse of a roster will even sniff the playoffs.

Guys! I can't argue with all of you! Graham was no where near the play. In fact, if I remember correctly, Davis had his back to the play and had no idea it was picked. He just wanted to hit him. He was fined for his cheap shot, so there's that as well.

As much as I enjoy being the voice of reason around here, it's awfully demanding. A guy can hardly get work done. 

Awe boo-hoo... little Jimmy got knocked on his ass by TD. Notice he didn't have the balls to do anything about it, just laid there like a bitch.

the NFL fines players for what socks they wear.

this was a clean hit

Archived