• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Mobile Web Update

Jeremy Igo

Been working on the huddle mobile web all week. 

I think I have it locked down pretty well now.

Do me a favor and check out. See if it is any faster for you and if the annoying redirects are gone.   

Also,  I fixed the annoying typing problem on android by turning off a couple auto correct features in the keyboard settings. Quick fix until the huddle software is worked out. 

Bounced around for about 30 minutes and had no problems.

...it's probably worth mentioning that I literally got a new phone yesterday and it's my first upgrade in 4 years, so everything appears to work at lightning speeds to me right now.

Yeah, I understand that the huddle may be slow on phones that are a few years old, but thats the price you pay for upgrading to something that should be sufficient for the next 5-7 years. 

Yeah, I understand that the huddle may be slow on phones that are a few years old, but thats the price you pay for upgrading to something that should be sufficient for the next 5-7 years. 

Eh, I was outdated. No big deal. Aside from speed though, The Huddle regularly wonked up my browser on my old phone, and haven't had any problems out of it today. So yay!

The tabs are still stacked on top of one another on the top bar with the "+create" , "blogs" and "Store" tabs all jumbled together. 

Anybody else have this issue? (iPad)

Screenshot_2015-07-13-21-28-57.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-07-13-21-28-57.thumb.png

The tabs are still stacked on top of one another on the top bar with the "+create" , "blogs" and "Store" tabs all jumbled together. 

Anybody else have this issue? (iPad)

oh wait. i know what you are talking about. I will borrow my wife's ipad tomorrow and figure it out. 

Archived