• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official supplemental draft thread, start time 1 PM EST

ctrcat

No more ridiculous than a supplemental mock draft.  Although behind closed doors, news is expected at 1 PM EST or just after.  Any additional comments welcome.  This article somewhat explains the "lottery" process of the 12 playoff teams being lumped into a tier, but I'm not sure the odds that we'd be 21st in line vs 32nd in line.  Probably a lot of confusion for nothing.  I love Battle's size and potential but the red flags and less than exceptional conditioning make me think this is quite a long shot.  Almost game time.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/7/9/8916227/2015-nfl-supplemental-draft-time-format-rules-players

I don't think Gettleman is removing our team from this. I'm sure he's scouted Battle thoroughly and if he thinks he can help the team, places a value on him and he's there at that spot then we'd go for it. Not very likely at all that we end up with him, but it's not completely out of the question like many here think.

Archived