• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

smith or reggie wayne

GODFREE

I am in a keeper fantasy league and It is hard not to be biased when picking players. anyway I have reggie wayne got him as a 2nd pick, someone wants to trade me straight up for steve smith. I know peyton is ridiculous and they are a throw first team. where as panthers being a run first team throws less. One not biased would say this was an easy pick (wayne) but I love smitty, like man crush love. anyone want to offer there opinion. and yes I am retarded. :sifone::sifone::sifone:

peyton loves throwing to gonzalex. says he can throw to him with his eyes closed because he knows where gonzlaez is where he is supposed to be.

going to be seeing a lot of peyton to gonazalez this year. that's the only thing i would worry about with wayne. jake is throwing to the TEs more this year and he ahs another couple good receiving options in moore and goodson. is he going to be using all of that consistently or sticking with 89?

toss up right there. flip a coin. i'd more likely go with smith but it's going to be close. smith isn't likely to fall down on the 1 as much as he did last year.

I would take Smith if its a PPR league because he gets more of those hitches and what not but even if it isn't its going to be close with them. Even missing two games last year he had 2nd most yds in the league I believe. But the Colts aren't going to have much of a running game this year and Wayne is the #1 there so he could see his #s improve without Marvin or Addai having a good season. I guess I would take Smith just because he gets targeted so much and can do so much after he gets the ball in his hands, triple covered or not!

I don't think it's an easy choice at all. I'd give a slight edge to Wayne because he'll probably have more TDs. I think Smitty will have more yards but his TD numbers have gone down each year since 2005. I don't see him having more than 6-8 TDs with our running game taking the bulk of them.

Took Smitty, let you know how it works out

Rodgers, Aaron QB GB CHI

Johnson, Chris RB TEN

Stewart, Jonathan RB CAR

Bowe, Dwayne WR KC

Wayne, Reggie WR IND/ smitty

Witten, Jason TE DAL

Kasay, John K CAR

Giants DST

Favre, Brett QB MIN

Coffee, Glen RB SF

Parker, Willie RB PIT