• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Country Music is Officially Dead

Jeremy Igo

How many times will these kinds of threads be made and how many times must I say that there is still good country music being made today, you just have to search a little harder for it.

this stuff today is the same just swap out seether shirts for Jason Aldean or any other generic rock band for any other generic country band. It's all the same shitty chord progressions, lame solo, and shitty lyrics only difference is a scream or a twang in the voice. It's all bullshit yet people eat that poo up and I have no fuging idea why. There is so much good, groundbreaking music that is being made today and nobody even fuging notices it. Sheeple.

I enjoy Jamey Johnson. But yeah, most modern country sounds like pop. I listened to the Steven Tyler song the other day. I must admit I thought it sucked. I was a big fan of Aerosmith, but maybe it's time for him to put down the mic and hang up his scarfs.

Decent link to the past

Jamey Johnson real country.

Chris Stapleton is a songwriter   But he also sings( better than most)when he performs it's usually him a mic and a guitar pretty dang  good also.  I don't know how to imbed a video but check him out on YouTube.  

Well somehow I added one of his videos at the top. 

How many times will these kinds of threads be made and how many times must I say that there is still good country music being made today, you just have to search a little harder for it.

this stuff today is the same just swap out seether shirts for Jason Aldean or any other generic rock band for any other generic country band. It's all the same shitty chord progressions, lame solo, and shitty lyrics only difference is a scream or a twang in the voice. It's all bullshit yet people eat that poo up and I have no fuging idea why. There is so much good, groundbreaking music that is being made today and nobody even fuging notices it. Sheeple.

Check out Cody Jinks. 

Archived