• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Ken Lucas still a FA?

Rello

Hey, he's a good dude who gave us everything he had... he also saved our season last year after that whole training camp incident - so let's show him a little respect.

What about my post was disrespectful?

He had a pick in the preseason and did his dance, just as he did here (sometimes with Harris). I like Lucas and actually think he was the scapegoat for an entire underperforming secondary.

You would think my smiley face would clue you to my post's positive nature.

He is indeed back with the Seahawks. Seems to be playing well from what little I've seen them play.

I think he will have a good year.....he wasn't put in a good position to have success last year and he took blame for a lot of problems elsewhere on the field (lack of pass rush, rookie learning a new position, etc. ).

Did he ever sign with a new team? It's amazing how he went from being one of the top CB's in the game to Jason David lol. I'm kidding he wasn't that bad but I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about him after he was released.

You are only about 4 months behind.

Let me tell you that Ken Lucas is one strange dude. Nice guy, but definitely marches to the beat of his own drummer.

I was talking with Morgan the other day and he said the same thing....also Ken was my bosses neighbor. Boss said he was a "unique" guy.

I'm not surprised. When I would see him do interviews on tv he seemed like a weird dude.

Archived