• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King doucebag calls Steve Smith a smurf

hdevonxz

How dare someone talk smack about another person! Doesn't he know you're supposed to be nice to everyone, never rib, and never joke? Has he never been to BoA Stadium? This is mindblowing.

Nah, you have to read the way he said it. I don't care about personal insults, but his brand of reporting(which I incidentally payed for) sucks.

I can't see The Bears going to the SB. It's great that they have Cutler but they have no WR's. What routes can Devin Hester run besides a fly/go route? Their defense hasn't been good ever since they went to the SB. The Packers and Vikings are the team to beat in that division.

I can't see The Bears going to the SB. It's great that they have Cutler but they have no WR's. What routes can Devin Hester run besides a fly/go route? Their defense hasn't been good ever since they went to the SB. The Packers and Vikings are the team to beat in that division.

I agree with the Packers, but I think the Bears will be better than the Vikings this year.

Their defense isn't as dominant as it was in years past, but I'd still call it "good."

Look for Earl Bennett to be targeted a lot from his old college pal, Jay Cutler. And Greg Olsen's a legitimate tight end. Plus, they've got a decent running back in Matt Forte.

Archived