• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer League Thread 2015

MedellinHeel

These FAs are fuging horrible.  Floor full of scrubs and the only contract guy on with them is PJ and these dumbasses looked him off about four possessions in a row.   Pisses me the fug off.  You are fuging summer league bodies, give the ball to a guy who can actually do something with it. 

Also, cobb is a fuging bum.  Might even be worse than Wallace. 

Shots are finally falling for PJ, and he's looking like what I expected from him. 

MKG on the bench today too... 

Qvale might have the worst hands I have ever seen... 

Also, we should not leave Orlando without Harrison under contract. 

These FAs are fuging horrible.  Floor full of scrubs and the only contract guy on with them is PJ and these dumbasses looked him off about four possessions in a row.   Pisses me the fug off.  You are fuging summer league bodies, give the ball to a guy who can actually do something with it. 

Also, cobb is a fuging bum.  Might even be worse than Wallace. 

Shots are finally falling for PJ, and he's looking like what I expected from him. 

MKG on the bench today too... 

Qvale might have the worst hands I have ever seen... 

Also, we should not leave Orlando without Harrison under contract. 

NOW it's a Summer League Thread!

Who is that guy? Qvale?

He looked alright.

no.

im not being funny.

No, no, no.

NO

(reason)

he went undrafted in '11 from Montana.  This is him after working on his craft for the last 4 years?  Awful.  Dude can't catch, has no offense, fouls, gambles on every pass into the post.  He is a lumbering 6'11 250 lbs of poo.

Archived