• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina is one of four Home Underdogs

ed bell

So at what point do they decide to not be little wimpy underdogs and act like men?

Give me a break. If you want to be elite, be it. Don't act like everyone is against you, it's more to do with nobody even knows who we are. Winning will solve that, and by that I mean back to back seasons.

Little wimpy underdogs who need to act like men? Where the hell did that come from? This team is far from a perennial doormat. A winning season this year isn't going to be some magic bullet that puts this team in some sort of "elite" club. I just found it odd that the Panthers are underdogs at home in the company of Oakland, Tampa and Cleveland.

Great teams don't fly under the radar. Great teams Pittsburgh, New England et al.

The Panthers are underdogs due to the pathetic playoff loss to the Cardinals, a poor preseason, and the fact that we have no defense and what little defense we do have does not scare anyone, and they also know the lack of depth on the O-line, and then, there is Jake.

Odds makers know these things.

Just saying.

Great teams don't fly under the radar. Great teams Pittsburgh, New England et al.

The Panthers are underdogs due to the pathetic playoff loss to the Cardinals, a poor preseason, and the fact that we have no defense and what little defense we do have does not scare anyone, and they also know the lack of depth on the O-line, and then, there is Jake.

Odds makers know these things.

Just saying.

Yet we are a mere 1 point underdog to a team that was in the NFC Championship game last year. Your breakdown makes it sound like cellar dweller, 4-12, +14 bad.

What the hell is a "happy camper"?

"My parents never took me camping. Why? because they loved me. Only happy camper i've ever seen were the ones leaving the camp site. Notice how "happy camper" is only used when someone is being sarcastic. They should just call someone pissed off "a camper"" ahhh the great Jim Gaffigan

Archived