• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steph Curry Charlotte Hornet?

Jeremy Igo

LOL, I hadn't heard that. 

Anyone that talks like that doesn't know much about basketball. Everyone is rusty until they start getting lots of practice in again. Heck, they are rusty in preseason too. 

Oh yeah, of course a few media outlets were trying to run with that comment (Ewing said Kaminsky looked rusty during post practice questioning). 

I think he will be a solid player for us. I'm almost certain he won't totally suck: too skilled for that to happen.

I am almost certain that Curry will wear a Hornets jersey...

...what I am not certain of is his age when he puts it on...

Apparently the new system merges multiple replies...just wanted to point that out in case anyone was wondering why most post consisted of two themes...lulz.

The sad thing is that even if we did land him as a FA, not even that could turn TWC Arena into anything close to Oracle Arena from a crowd energy perspective.  Right now, they deserve him more than we do because the passion of our fanbase doesn't translate into a home court advantage.

The sad thing is that even if we did land him as a FA, not even that could turn TWC Arena into anything close to Oracle Arena from a crowd energy perspective.  Right now, they deserve him more than we do because the passion of our fanbase doesn't translate into a home court advantage.

So fans are more enthusiastic about a team that wins 65 games and a championship as opposed to a team that wins 33...

So fans are more enthusiastic about a team that wins 65 games and a championship as opposed to a team that wins 33...

Of course, looking at it after the fact, but they have a more amped up fanbase anyway IMO. I've watched them more than just their playoff run - I've had the privilege of attending two GS home games in the past. Those fans bring it.

Anyone else starts this thread and everyone flames.

Bottom line is we have to wait until the end of next season to find this out.... or we'll see him sign a 5-7 year extension before All Star break next year and this whole debate will be over.

Anyone else starts this thread and everyone flames.

Bottom line is we have to wait until the end of next season to find this out.... or we'll see him sign a 5-7 year extension before All Star break next year and this whole debate will be over.

He's under contract 2 more years.

Archived