• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Recasting Game of Thrones... with Panthers players...

Jeremy Igo

is it a fact that you're a snob?  :)

I've read all of the books, btw.  I like some of the changes made in the show, but I also enjoy the depth of the story in the books that you don't get in the show.

I used to give UVA hell about being Wine and Cheese.... I still do.

But the older I get the more I love Wine and Cheese.... not at a tailgate mind you, but that shits good. 

Bran=J-Stew

*couldn't resist

Beric Dondarrion kept getting killed and revived multiple times thanks to R'hllor aka the Lord of Light.

Obvious choice is TD and his multiple knee surgeries. 

Dr. James Andrews is thus Thoros of Myr

And Roman Harper is like Bloodraven old

• 1 month later...

Marty Hurney as Eddard Stark. Honorable, pleasant guy that's loyal to a fault and his loyalty/naivety is his downfall.

Cam as Jon Snow. Great guy, everyone hates him for illogical reasons, but he's still probably the most popular character.

Jonathon Martin as Samwell Tarly (early version).

Byron Bell as Tytos Lannister (Tywin's buffoon of a father for non book readers). Inherited an important position and brought shame upon it, failing miserably.

Greg Hardy as Daenerys Targaryen. Starts out as the hero and savior everyone wants, but in the end is the villain. Also they're both insane.

The New Orleans Saints as the Reynes of Castamere (with the Panthers being Tywin Lannister in this case of course).

Dave Gettleman as Euron Greyjoy. Not the leader everyone wants, but one of the best at the job.

Armanti Edwards as Renly Baratheon. The savior everyone wanted, but ultimately a failure.

Matt Ryan as Janos Slynt. Tough when hidden behind others of power, but cries in the face of death (or the Panthers D, same thing).

Shula is Hodor. It makes so much sense.

Cam: Coach, it's 3rd and 3 and we're down by 6 with 1:03 on the 30 yard line, what do we play?

Shula: Hodor hodor HODOR hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor HODOR hodor HODOR hodor

Panthers lose by 3

Archived