• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Recasting Game of Thrones... with Panthers players...

Jeremy Igo

what the  fug is a game of thrones.

This can be fixed in 1 of 3 ways.

1. You can hbo go or other media (wink wink) and watch the 5 seasons of game of thrones and be like wow what have I been missing.

2. You can go to amazon and get the books and read them like.. Wow this is pretty good.

3. You can read the books and watch the TV series and become one of those annoying people who always say... yaayayay the book is soo much better snobs.

1. You can hbo go or other media (wink wink) and watch the 5 seasons of game of thrones and be like wow what have I been missing.

2. You can go to amazon and get the books and read them like.. Wow this is pretty good.

3. You can read the books and watch the TV series and become one of those annoying people who always say... yaayayay the book is soo much better snobs.

I read the books and watched the shows. The books aren't better...they are different. It's interesting watching two different stories with the same characters. Both are riveting and the differences have grown significantly this last season.

Foucault (sp?) has to be The Mountain right?

And Panthers United is Hodor...lovable guy who tries real hard but all his threads just repeat his name over and over.

Making a factual statement does not make one a snob. 

Archived