• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How long will it be....

True story ---------> On NFLN tonight, Terrell Davis (who I really dislike, even as a rb) was doubting that Carolina should be right behind the Giants in the NFC despite being 10-3 and with last night's game. He started saying that there are better teams out there, like the Eagles and the Cowboys and ....... Tampa. Jim Mora interrupted him and asked if Terrell had watched the same game last night that he had, "Are you kidding me?". TD did his little most annoying, "Well yeah", but he wasn't giving in. Said to ask him after the Giants game if the Panthers are a good team. :prrr: Asked Mora if he wanted to crown the Panthers right now and Mora said no but you can't say they aren't a good team.

We are going to hear this kind of b u l l s h i t discussion for the rest of the season.

i love it. those are EXACTLY the kind of things we need to be hearing...especially what the team needs to be hearing. keeps the angry and fighting for respect.

that was pretty funny though. what a moron. mora is hilarious.

Archived