• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp Coverage Poll

Jeremy Igo

Panthers Training Camp Coverage  

169 members have voted

1. 1. What do you enjoy most? (More than one selection allowed)

• Live tweets from practice
    • Photographs
    • Player interviews
    • GIFs from practice
    • Daily Observations Article
    • Podcasts

In exactly a month Panthers training camp will be starting. 

As such, I will be there every day again this year providing updates. 

In 2014 we saw a huge increase in training camp interest on the Huddle. This year lets take it to the next level. 

I need to know what you all enjoy the most so that I can prioritize. 

Please vote in this poll, you cannot vote from the App. You can select more than one option in the poll. 

(insert huddler saying he cannot see the poll from the app)

i'm usually asleep when practice is going on so live tweets aren't really all that important to me. even when i paid attention, i don't think you are getting a good gauge for what is going on. minute by minute reporting is overrated and lacks details and context. twitter is the downfall of quality journalism. people miss stuff while trying to get their tweet out and tend to be over-reactionary.

photos do some of the same as above, but when made a part of the daily observations like you do, it adds beef.

player interviews are nice, but there's a lot of "wth is he supposed to be saying?" going on.

gifs are alright, i suppose. they are good for giving us an idea of what things they are working on and evidence of good practices/tendencies among individual players. i'm just not a fan of videoing our practices. it just brings back some bad memories.

daily observations + photos = awesome

podcasts.....i forget to listen to them.

i'm usually asleep when practice is going on so live tweets aren't really all that important to me. even when i paid attention, i don't think you are getting a good gauge for what is going on. minute by minute reporting is overrated and lacks details and context. twitter is the downfall of quality journalism. people miss stuff while trying to get their tweet out and tend to be over-reactionary.

photos do some of the same as above, but when made a part of the daily observations like you do, it adds beef.

player interviews are nice, but there's a lot of "wth is he supposed to be saying?" going on.

gifs are alright, i suppose. they are good for giving us an idea of what things they are working on and evidence of good practices/tendencies among individual players. i'm just not a fan of videoing our practices. it just brings back some bad memories.

daily observations + photos = awesome

podcasts.....i forget to listen to them.

All of this except I don't forget to listen to the podcasts. The daily observations are the MOST important and the photos do a great job of helping you get those observations across. They help tell a more complete story. Posting all of your photos without commentary might be nice but it doesn't tell the narrative or provide context. If you posted the observations alone that would be enough. But why not add both mediums since you're well accomplished in both?

The interviews themselves don't tell me much. Podcasts tell more and get more out of the player but that seems relegated to the Huddle studios back in Charlotte. But more importantly, the interviews help go into your observations since you have context of what happened that day and what has been happening up until then.

TL/DR  - observations>everything

I need to know what you all enjoy the most so that I can prioritize. 

I feel like I got the most out of the (as descriptive as possible) play by plays. (i.e. "Norman breaks up pass from Cam, intended for Bersin"). I also really like the O-line vs. D-line 1-on-1's. I feel like, when we document a large population of plays and drills, we can paint a pretty good picture of what the depth chart will look like.

Just me $.02. 

I feel like I got the most out of the (as descriptive as possible) play by plays. (i.e. "Norman breaks up pass from Cam, intended for Bersin"). I also really like the O-line vs. D-line 1-on-1's. I feel like, when we document a large population of plays and drills, we can paint a pretty good picture of what the depth chart will look like.

Just me $.02. 

PS: Also loved the GIFs of the O-Line vs. D-Line 1-on-1's last year. Maybe my single favorite piece of content from training camp. 

Archived