• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Forum Revival...

Jeremy Igo

Anybody that thinks I've trolled in here needs a serious reality check. I made a Warriors thread because there is no NBA forum. After awhile, it got moved to archive. I've never put down the Hornets or even talked trash, outside of people dreaming of Steph Curry coming to the Hornets and me citing reasons why it won't happen. 

But if people really get offended by it then I'm happy to not post on this portion of the board anymore, because I don't get down with trolling or pissing people off just for the hell of it  

So with my final post in the Charlotte Hornets sub-forum I'd like to say good luck to the Hornets, and I hope to see you guys in the Finals someday soon. 

Oh...and Draymond Green just announced that he is re-signing for five years and Steph Curry isn't going anywhere, ever. 

Love you guys. 

Peace. 

:)

Anybody that thinks I've trolled in here needs a serious reality check. I made a Warriors thread because there is no NBA forum. After awhile, it got moved to archive. I've never put down the Hornets or even talked trash, outside of people dreaming of Steph Curry coming to the Hornets and me citing reasons why it won't happen. 

But if people really get offended by it then I'm happy to not post on this portion of the board anymore, because I don't get down with trolling or pissing people off just for the hell of it  

So with my final post in the Charlotte Hornets sub-forum I'd like to say good luck to the Hornets, and I hope to see you guys in the Finals someday soon. 

Oh...and Draymond Green just announced that he is re-signing for five years and Steph Curry isn't going anywhere, ever. 

Love you guys. 

Peace. 

Rather you not go anywhere, this sub-forum needs all the knowledgeable posters it can get.

Love you guys. 

Peace. 

I think people were just teasing you. 

General NBA talk is fine in here.

LOL HORNETS SUCK type of content in here is banned. 

Love you guys. 

Peace. 

Basically what Igo said. Dude your a great poster if we could name one person who is a bad poster I would. but I don't think it's ok too even though most people have argued with the guy and I hope we all know who I'm talking about. But not you monsta your good

Love you guys. 

Peace. 

No need to take your ball and go home.  :)

Its those other asshats with the kill Kemba threads that make my trigger finger itchy.

They are the same asshats that go on for days about how Cam sucks.  They should all be tied together and burnned to death by a bic lighter.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived