• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Forum Revival...

Jeremy Igo

Hello all. 

This section of the Huddle is first and foremost a Hornets forum. It has come to my attention that some folks seem to enjoy just popping in here to poo on the Hornets without adding much (if any) value to this joint. 

As such, those people will find themselves banned not only from the Hornets section but the rest of the Huddle as well. If you don't have something constructive to say about the Hornets (positive or negative) and find yourself in here just to troll.... you may want to stop. 

Hello all. 

This section of the Huddle is first and foremost a Hornets forum. It has come to my attention that some folks seem to enjoy just popping in here to poo on the Hornets without adding much (if any) value to this joint. 

As such, those people will find themselves banned not only from the Hornets section but the rest of the Huddle as well. If you don't have something constructive to say about the Hornets (positive or negative) and find yourself in here just to troll.... you may want to stop. 

Impossible to converse with someone who calls themselves a "fan" yet they poo on the team 24/7. My posting in this section went down from 2-3 a day to once a week because of it. I'll definitely return to form if I don't have to listen to the debbie downers. 

I don't mind negative posts as long as they are well thought out and provide some worth to this forum. 

"this teams sucks" is not a good post. 

"This team needs big improvement in these areas" is a much better post. 

Sadly most will just destroy the pick that we had and not say what we should've done better.  But it's kind of common sense at this point, I suppose.  

On vacation will get back Sunday. I'll do a breakdown of a player on our team. Their strength and weakness. Projected minutes. And other stuff. Just inbox me the player a player if you want a specific one if not it will just be a random order

Archived