• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This just in - Thursday Night games aren't good for NFL teams..

Jeremy Igo

I must be in the minority but I love Thursday night games. It is the unofficial start to a weekend full of football. The games are usually garbage, but I'll take the Jags and Titans battling it out for third in the afc south over any mlb game

I love Thursday night games. It's even more fun if you play fantasy football. Just gives me something to do and a reason to get sh*tfaced. All the people saying they hate Thurs. games know damn well they tune in anyway.

The NFL is my passion. The panthers are my obsession. However, the NFL claims to be concerned about player safety but force every team to play at least one Thursday night game per season...4 days rest is not enough to physically prepare for an NFL game.

I love the feeling of going out on a Thursday night to a Buffalo Wild Wings or whatever and watching a fun NFL game and having a three day weekend in front of it

i know that might sound basic as hell and if it does well then fug you and the horse you rode in on

Archived