• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Taylor Swift to perform at the Super Bowl halftime show?

Jeremy Igo

I don't have a problem with Taylor Swift. Writes her own music, plays an instrument, sings without autotune. 

Those facts along put her ahead of 99% of today's pop acts. 

I am all down for a little Tay Tay. Lets be honest it really does not matter what comes out of her mouth, she's hot. If she eats one or two hamburgers, and put on ten pounds she would be a smoke show. 

I am cool with this, and dig the Panthers vibes. 

I guess my dream of seeing the horrified faces of 80,000 people when Slayer plays Angel of Death and Mandatory Suicide will not be realized this year.... oh well maybe one day.

I'm still eagerly waiting for Primus to perform "Winona's Big Brown Beaver" at halftime. Or anything from Sailing the Seas of Cheese.

She wrote every song in every album from what i can find.

LOL

She wrote every song on one album I don't remember (and no one else does). Every song you'll hear at the SB will be written by factory pop geniuses. They'll give her co-writing credits on all of her songs which means nothing other than she was in the room when they made the songs just to keep the myth going. 

LOL

She wrote every song on one album I don't remember (and no one else does). Every song you'll hear at the SB will be written by factory pop geniuses. They'll give her co-writing credits on all of her songs which means nothing other than she was in the room when they made the songs just to keep the myth going. 

That's entirely conjecture

That's entirely conjecture

Not conjecture: the one album and every song where she has sole writing credits will not be performed at the super bowl because they were never hits (i.e. probably aren't good songs), and all of her well-known hits were co-written by Max Martin or some other songwriter.

You can draw whatever conclusion you want from that. 

Archived