• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Taylor Swift to perform at the Super Bowl halftime show?

Jeremy Igo

Nice. Saw them up at Ziggys In Winston about 10-15 years ago. I lose track of time.

Sadly I haven't seen them live. But, I finally saw my fav metal band with the loudest one... (Testament with Anthrax) a couple years ago at the Filmore.

That'll never happen for a halftime show tho. LOL

Personally, they are just try'n to keep people at their TV's at halftime for their commercial rating for the next one.

So... who knows. I mean... Maybe she'll have a special guest like Lady Gaga, or Janet Jackson... I mean.. Janet is/did release her new album in 2015... and there is a tour as well.

The World may never know!!! well... until they know.

Yeah.. I dont imagine she will be invited back.. You know.. After the whole nipple thing.

Nice. Saw them up at Ziggys In Winston about 10-15 years ago. I lose track of time.

Saw Slayer for the 7th time 3 weeks ago here in VaBeach..... Quoted you not to gloat, but give some love for your Calvary avatar... There's a few of us here who know, TheRumsGone is a big fan too..... Now if the mighty Clutch would do halftime, I'd die a happy man.....

I don't have a problem with Taylor Swift. Writes her own music, plays an instrument, sings without autotune. 

Those facts along put her ahead of 99% of today's pop acts. 

Yep - and she puts on an entertaining show. Supposedly it is between her and Britney Spears so I'll take Taylor 10 out of 10 times. 

I could see the NFL being interested in the Foo Fighters one year also but it seriously wouldn't surprise if they join her this year - or at least Dave Grohl. 

Archived