• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Frank Kaminsky Selection Poll

Jeremy Igo

You guys poo all over the owner and want to trade just about every player, but can't fathom why a superstar wouldn't want to come play for that kind of loyalty? Really?

When the Hell have I said I wanted to trade anyone?  If you're gonna generalize people, generalize someone else.  I am loyal to the players on the team usually.  Hell, I don't even mind keeping MKG even though as of right now hes a bust and I wanted Beal.  

When the Hell have I said I wanted to trade anyone?  If you're gonna generalize people, generalize someone else.  I am loyal to the players on the team usually.  Hell, I don't even mind keeping MKG even though as of right now hes a bust and I wanted Beal.  

I didn't say you specifically. I was commenting on the general sentiment around here at times.

It's either about how Jordan sucks as an owner, or Kemba sucks, or trade this guy, or hey let's sign this guy, and then when he sucks people pretend they never wanted him.

But people want to trash a draft pick before he's even had a chance to show anything on the court. It's ridiculous.

I didn't say you specifically. I was commenting on the general sentiment around here at times.

It's either about how Jordan sucks as an owner, or Kemba sucks, or trade this guy, or hey let's sign this guy, and then when he sucks people pretend they never wanted him.

But people want to trash a draft pick before he's even had a chance to show anything on the court. It's ridiculous.

To be fair, I think we have the right to at this point.  Cody Zeller over Noel (he was the consensus first pick to many analyst), Alexis Ajinca over DeAndre Jordan (I wanted Jordan so freaking bad at that pick), MKG over Beal (we needed shooters at the time).  Adam Morrison over anyone.  It's too early to tell but Frank over Justice Winslow which gets drafted by the Heat of all teams.  It's to the point dude, to where we can critize this group for having complete and utter awful drafts.  Bismack Byiombo for Christ sakes?  I'm okay with the Kemba pick actually.  Even the Henderson pick at 12 I was okay with.  But the other ones, man they leave one scratching their head.    

To be fair, I think we have the right to at this point.  Cody Zeller over Noel (he was the consensus first pick to many analyst), Alexis Ajinca over DeAndre Jordan (I wanted Jordan so freaking bad at that pick), MKG over Beal (we needed shooters at the time).  Adam Morrison over anyone.  It's too early to tell but Frank over Justice Winslow which gets drafted by the Heat of all teams.  It's to the point dude, to where we can critize this group for having complete and utter awful drafts.  Bismack Byiombo for Christ sakes?  I'm okay with the Kemba pick actually.  Even the Henderson pick at 12 I was okay with.  But the other ones, man they leave one scratching their head.    

I'd rather not continue to live in the past, but that's just me.

At this point we are due for some good. I'd rather not see another season go right down the tubes in waste. I don't think we are done making moves either.

I'd rather not continue to live in the past, but that's just me.

At this point we are due for some good. I'd rather not see another season go right down the tubes in waste. I don't think we are done making moves either.

I hope you're correct.  Because with a lineup of Kemba, Batum, MKG, Frank, and Al Jefferson is barley enough to make the Playoffs in the shitty ass East.  

As a Hawks fan, I'll trade you guys what we got in the draft last night straight up for Kaminsky.

Traded the 15th overall pick (which they could have used for Bobby Portis, a fantastic multi-skilled PF who can leap through the roof and rebound) for the 19th overall pick (which they STILL could have used for Bobby Portis) and two future 2nd round choices (whee!) which they then turned around and immediately traded to the Knicks for...

Tim Hardaway Jr.

FML.

Hoping that Cody steps up on defense and becomes more of a defender and rebounder. Defense would be fine then with batum mkg and kemba. With Cody down low if he steps up and bulks up. Then play biz and Spencer hawes together and we will be fine. I hope cho shocks everyone and frank is a beast. Please shock me cho

Chatting iand Frank could be the future C/PF combination. Hawes is a likely trade piece once he mentors Frank some. 

That is the worst Front Court in NBA  history..  OMG that is horrible to look at on paper.  And would be embarrassment on the court.. 

Archived