• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets select Frank Kaminsky

Jeremy Igo

Why do so many of you guys go out of your way to suck that guys cock? So far he has been an average at best coach.

Agree.  Clifford is not helping this team at all. 

Our moves the last few days tell me we really must have disliked what Vonleh brought to the table...he was only 18 though.  Bejeesus.  We really need an established (non-ancient) coach running the team.  When you don't have an idea of the coach you want running things, you're not going to be able to see what picks make the most sense.  Jordan, Cho, and Clifford all seem to be on very different pages when considering what they want to see in the Hornets.   

Agree.  Clifford is not helping this team at all. 

Our moves the last few days tell me we really must have disliked what Vonleh brought to the table...he was only 18 though.  Bejeesus.  We really need an established (non-ancient) coach running the team.  When you don't have an idea of the coach you want running things, you're not going to be able to see what picks make the most sense.  Jordan, Cho, and Clifford all seem to be on very different pages when considering what they want to see in the Hornets.   

I'm more annoyed with the Vonleh pick last year than all this rage about Kaminsky.

Whatever happens with Frank, I agree, they don't seem to be on the same page much. Which leads me to believe that maybe this is a make or break year for Clifford.

I'm shocked lol

I'm not even trying troll. I thought Winslow was Charlotte bound. I really did.

Congratulations, and thanks for giving this franchise a little more credit than they deserve.

Enjoy having a future and winning and all that good stuff.

This only makes sense if they dump Al and start Biz. Kamisky/Jefferson frontcourt is a disaster. Kaminsky/Biz would actually work.

I can see the Biz/Kaminsky work out. Maybe Al and some other pieces are in play?

I'm more annoyed with the Vonleh pick last year than all this rage about Kaminsky.

Whatever happens with Frank, I agree, they don't seem to be on the same page much. Which leads to to believe that maybe this is a make or break year for Clifford.

My guess is that we felt obligated to pick Vonleh because of his upside and how high he was projected through the process.  We had better options but went with him anyways.  Then, we had a perfect backup 1 in Napier fall to us and ship him to Miami for PJ f*cking Hairston.  

I'm still pissed about passing on Leonard and Klay for Kemba when it was clear a lot of fans wanted them.  Every year, just stupid decisions.  Not bad players, just stupid decisions. 

Look at it this way:

Winslow dropped for a reason. I know The NBA Draft isn't like The NFL Draft but...

The reason players drop is because front offices do not know what they're doing.

I don't remember the reaction to the Zeller selection, but I've never seen Hornets twitter this unanimously and vehemently so upset over a selection. The one thing we weren't supposed to do, and we did it.

My guess is that we felt obligated to pick Vonleh because of his upside and how high he was projected through the process.  We had better options but went with him anyways.  Then, we had a perfect backup 1 in Napier fall to us and ship him to Miami for PJ f*cking Hairston.  

I'm still pissed about passing on Leonard and Klay for Kemba when it was clear a lot of fans wanted them.  Every year, just stupid decisions.  Not bad players, just stupid decisions. 

Many people here wanted Hairston, just like most people here fapped for hours when we signed Stephenson.

People here lauded Big Al, now he's basically one of the worst scrubs to play in a Hornets uniform.

At this point, I couldn't much blame a big name franchise changing caliber player if he didn't want to come play for a bunch of fickle babies.

Many people here wanted Hairston, just like most people here fapped for hours when we signed Stephenson.

People here lauded Big Al, now he's basically one of the worst scrubs to play in a Hornets uniform.

At this point, I couldn't much blame a big name franchise changing caliber player if he didn't want to come play for a bunch of fickle babies.

I won't lie, I remember a lot wanting Hairston.  Again, we're getting players, just none really make sense for the team.

My gripe is that we refuse to either legit go for a Thunder/Blazer approach or on the flipside, a Memphis-type approach.  We float between how we want to build the team.  It shows a big disconnect in the guys running the team at different levels in my honest opinion.   

Well I think it goes back to the whole "distraction" thing. New colors, new name, new era only lasts so long. And more than anything this is the pick when we finally realize nothing has changed, and that's why folks are so distraught.

Never forget, the Warriors three years ago booed the heck out of Joe Lacob at Chris Mullin's jersey retirement ceremony after years of letdowns. This is our Chris Mullin jersey retirement ceremony. 

Archived