• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets select Frank Kaminsky

Jeremy Igo

I will wait to see how it turns out before throwing a temper tantrum.

None of the fans (myself included) are half as smart as we think we are.

This^

While I'm really not sold on the pick, don't understand it in any possible way whatsoever unless a trade happens in the next couple days.  I will still be there to watch what happens when the season starts.  If everything goes to poo, somebody has got to be held accountable and removed from their job, which is a sad thing to have some sort of hope for, but whatever, we'll see.

Seriously? All you MKG dicksuckers, also known as 9/10 of this forum, should be jacking it as hard as possible. We passed up on a guy who would kick your man crush's ass. This proves the FO values MKG over getting someone better than him. 

Ahd as for those who say Frank is too weak, watch the final four. Or any basketball game, because you're clearly new to the sport and should try something else. This was like passing up a Ferrari for a Corvette. Not the brightest pick, but we got a really good player who is better than what we had at PF and probably C too. Eat some dicks if you disagree. 

It's about fit and we have Clifford deciding the rotation with Zeller, Frank, Hawes, and Jefferson (and maybe Biz still).  He's a solid player but it just doesn't make sense IMO unless we're still making moves.   

if Kaminsky and Hawes are ever on the court together? Jesus.

I honestly think Kaminsky will be a decent role player for years to come.  It just sucks that he was drafted, when Winslow was on the board and waiting.  Taking role player after role player isn't going to change the fortunes of the franchise.  Drafting a guy like Justise Winslow, with insane potential, could. 

The only thing I can see making this even remotely better is if we somehow ship Al somewhere else.   I feel like Al's defense will never improve and at least Frank could possibly learn defense in at least a way that he will leave his feet to block when he is in the paint.  Last year that was probably the worst thing I remember watching was Al's piss poor defense and just looking like he didn't care if someone scored over him.

I will wait to see how it turns out before throwing a temper tantrum.

None of the fans (myself included) are half as smart as we think we are.

Sadly the trend is already well in place.  We simply cannot draft worth a damn.  Kaminsky should be a fine rotational role player.  He has some unique size/mobility and his jumper, while the release is slow and low, is consistent.  But his deficiencies are clear and sadly quite limiting.  When passion meets disappointment this is what you end up with.   

if Kaminsky and Hawes are ever on the court together? Jesus.

I honestly think Kaminsky will be a decent role player for years to come.  It just sucks that he was drafted, when Winslow was on the board and waiting.  Taking role player after role player isn't going to change the fortunes of the franchise.  Drafting a guy like Justise Winslow, with insane potential, could. 

Winslow does not have insane potential. 

Archived