• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All-Pro for Free?

Jeremy Igo

You could open it up for free from now till the day before training camp. Maybe make it so they can only see and not post or comment, don't want the paying consumers to be ripped off. It would let people see what they are missing and it is a dead time anyways so they won't be getting great new content.

Can we combine receipts from two purchases that totals over 100 to submit it once for the credit as well?

The problem is we are doing this manually. It would be too time consuming to look up different receipts for tons of people. If it is just one receipt of over 100 dollars it is manageable. 

I need to upgrade my chair situation, as I'm sure many people would like to do, whether for their office or home.  My point is, if one were to opt for something like this, what would his/her end be re: Huddle perks?  Inquiring minds would like to know!

I need to upgrade my chair situation, as I'm sure many people would like to do, whether for their office or home.  My point is, if one were to opt for something like this, what would his/her end be re: Huddle perks?  Inquiring minds would like to know!

You would get a month of all-pro AND I would throw in a huddle beer coozy (at half price). 

You would get a month of all-pro AND I would throw in a huddle beer coozy (at half price). 

Now that's what I'm talking about!  I'm on the fence though ATM as it looks like free shipping isn't available through Amazon Prime.  That might be a dealbreaker.  I'll let you know.

The problem is we are doing this manually. It would be too time consuming to look up different receipts for tons of people. If it is just one receipt of over 100 dollars it is manageable. 

I'll help if you give me all-pro for free.

Any luck for people that live overseas? I Pm'ed you about a possible Western Union transaction as Paypal does not allow foreigners in my country to tie their bank accounts to PayPal.

Either way, know there is support wanting toicome your way, but the means to do so at the moment forbid it.

Archived