• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Houston

Jeremy Igo

Would you like to go through league history and cut every player who has had a sophomore slump?

slump? He played like ass. Giving a UDFA the benifit of the doubt even if a vet out plays him? Wont happen. Dont act like he played like bene his rookie hear either. Id rather have a vet who played hurt and was good than a guy who we give the benifit of the doubt to. 

I think youre just teyimg to cover up the fact that you forgot about the vet

Cason was 3rd string in Arizona before he came here. So yes he was a #1 here, but last training camp who was going to challenge for the #1 spot with Norman working his way out of the dog house...Iirc Cason last started 3-4 years ago at this point in San Diego. 

Houston has BEEN his teams #1 DB up until injury from what I understand. I'd be ok with:

Norman

Tillman

Benwikere

Houston 

Williams strictly for special teams (if we keep six, White would be ok, but maybe another UDFA who stands out in camp with more speed)

Have seen several questions as to why I left him off my roster. 

The guy I was more surprised was left off your roster was AJ Klein. Do you really think the coaches see more in Glanton than him? Or that they'd want a 5th OT in Nate Chandler over a 6th LB?

White did absolutely suck last year, but as mentioned, he is still cheap and young.  As a rookie, he performed as well as any CB that was drafted in that class, giving up on him would be like giving up on Norwell if he has a bad year this year.  I don't think he should start, but he has special teams abilities and in a pinch, he knows the system and has starting experience, not bad for a guy you literally pay peanuts for.

Archived