• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Houston

Jeremy Igo

Have seen several questions as to why I left him off my roster. 

At this point, I think he is far from a lock to make the team. A 30 year old corner that has spent more than a year out of football really has his work cut out for him. Do you cut a young corner with tremendous potential for a guy that is on the other end of his career and may not hold up? 

He will have to do more than impress in camp and preseason to get a jersey, imo. Can it be done? Sure. Have to wait and see though before I am willing to take a young prospect off the roster though. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000402114/Week-4-Steve-Smith-Sr-highlights

I'll just post a highlight video of him basically getting torched all game long.  One int that turns into a TD does not make this dude have "tremendous potential."  

Exactly.

I especially love the one where Smitty ran right past him for the TD....with White not being within 5 yards of him.

Let me clarify....as he was beaten TWICE for TD's that game.

Pthat waling out a pic of Melvin as an arguement of his tremendous potential is like pulling out a pic of Dominik Hixion for the same argument. Gotta give more reasons than that zod

edit. Talkin bout the division win over saints for hixon

That was a pretty good analogy...

Archived