• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stephen Hill finishes on a down note

Jeremy Igo

Hill may not have good hands, and he is pressing.  Catching the football is pretty dang mental, and Hill has zero self confidence. 

Not sure where people get Byrd is in (if that was inferred) if Hill is out. I see Hill and Boykin getting cut, Byrd to PS.  Roster:  Benjamin, Funchess, Brown, Cotchery, Bersin, Ginn. 

That is pretty solid

Hill may not have good hands, and he is pressing.  Catching the football is pretty dang mental, and Hill has zero self confidence. 

Not sure where people get Byrd is in (if that was inferred) if Hill is out. I see Hill and Boykin getting cut, Byrd to PS.  Roster:  Benjamin, Funchess, Brown, Cotchery, Bersin, Ginn. 

That is pretty solid

For another year than we need to add better competition... 

Hill has never had good hands, but he has all the physical tools. It's a shame but I doubt he makes the team. We have a hard enough time passing the ball, constantly struggling, and then to add a butterfingers to the mix, it's just not going to happen.

I know everyone is on the Bersin train now but I can't help but to want to still hope Hill can turn things around. We all know Bersin has a low ceiling. He will never be anything more than a possession receiver that can make a grab here and there. Hill has the size and speed to be so dynamic. Can someone smack him in the face and light a fire under his butt? He would be the perfect fit for this offense if he didn't have horrible hands.

I know everyone is on the Bersin train now but I can't help but to want to still hope Hill can turn things around. We all know Bersin has a low ceiling. He will never be anything more than a possession receiver that can make a grab here and there. Hill has the size and speed to be so dynamic. Can someone smack him in the face and light a fire under his butt? He would be the perfect fit for this offense if he didn't have horrible hands.

It's not a matter of "Hey, if he just tries harder he can be good."

Some guys come in and try their absolute hardest but just aren't good enough.

It's looking more and more like Hill will be one of those guys.

​If it were only that easy!!

Archived