• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Benjamin visibly unhappy with the weight talk

Jeremy Igo

Here's a theory : Anyone that's practiced in the sun knows what it feels like. There are some guys on the team , as a matter of fact I'll say everyone at one time or the other has taken the easy road during practice because it was there to take. No one is going to question a "tweak" or a "twinge" . That will get you out of the hottest day of OTA's so far. But... When your teammates and coaches know you .. They know when your giving that effort and when your pulling the easy road. If a player says he has a "tweak"... a coach dare not question it for the risk of a real injury. My theory: Coach got the vibe he was taking a bit of a day off and didn't want to allow that. Nothing major .. Just what young guys do sometimes ..His way of working the situation was to blame the "tweak" on something he knew KB wouldn't like very much , putting it right back on his shoulders. ... Anyway as Murtaugh said to Riggs in Lethal weapon " That's pretty fuging thin"

I'm probably 12 pounds over my height's "ideal weight" and I run at least 7 miles every week (so that I can drink beer).  I've never pulled a hammie.  By my brilliant logic, I have deduced that Kelvin's weight gain is not the cause of his hamstring injuries.

​People with lower body fat percentages are more likely to pull muscles as less water is retained in their bodies.

Really the whole 8 pounds over weight causing hamstring pulls is pretty weird. 

Yall piss me the fug off that youre pissed about this. Shut up and get back to your basements. Moms meatloaf will be ready soon gotta het some war of warcraft in. 

Like i said before, Kelvins game is to be mamouth. Quit acting like hes fat. Its still offseason, its normal for players to bulk up and cut right before camp, which is over a month and a half away!!

but, hell, you guys who have never even touched a ball in youre entire lives know better right? Hey zod, lets add a little badge on some posts that says "self proclaimed huddle athletic trainer"

also, yall must have forgotten some bad blood that may remain because of how deep KB went..  Not down the field but in Riveras daughter

​I don't think you know how this works.

They told KB to come in at a certain weight, he was over said weight, RR spoke on is, KB got his feelings hurt.

That said, the weight didn't cause the hamstring issues, it just happened to come out while he is nursing them.

​People with lower body fat percentages are more likely to pull muscles as less water is retained in their bodies.

Really the whole 8 pounds over weight causing hamstring pulls is pretty weird. 

​I don't think the weight caused the hamstring pulls. I think they were both caused by the same thing: less-than-stellar fitness during the off season.

His job is to maintain his weight.  His job is to stay healthy.  If he doesn't do the first and it causes him to miss practice time, then he hurts everyone--I like him, but if this pouting crap persists every time he gets offended, then he will not be in blue and black for long.  Not exaggerating.  I have a reason to think Greg Hardy and Steve Smith were not accidentally sent packing. 

If he gained 8 pounds of fat then that could be a problem. If you saw the movie supersize me then you would know that if your in shape and then get fat your muscle will turn to fat and in fact you will loose some weight at first because muscle weighs more than fat. Gaining weight means gaining fat unless your going to the gym to add muscle which KB probably isn't doing. Gaining fat means your more than likely not exercising properly or eating healthy so your setting your self up to get hurt because your body isn't used to playing football. I believe he will be fine but he needs to go on a diet to stay in shape.

I don't think you understand how biology works.

Archived