• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting new drill

Jeremy Igo

The story goes that I was a Saints fan in the 80s, but the Niners always dominated us so I became a Niners fan. Then, the Cowboys started winning in the 90s, so I started following them. Americas team baby! The the Pats won 3 out of 4 Super Bowls in the 2000s so I became the biggest Tom Brady bandwagonner ever. Then Payton and Brees came to NO so I started following when they made he NFC Championship game in 06, but wasn't quite sold. When they started 13-0 in 09, I immidiately bought a Brees jersey! Super Bowl Champs! Who Dat for life! After sucking last year and the Cowboys making a little playoff run, I had to dust off the old Emmitt Smith jersey though. This season we'll see who comes out on top!

Its either that or I was formerly known as saints4life25 and got hit by a shiny new ban hammer so I came back as saints4lifeagain. You can choose either and run with it...

I'm gonna fill you in on some more truth, because I'm feeling nice today..You should be ashamed to share that story..Every single thing you just said is embarrassing.. You should never repeat any of that ever again..

You are not a real saints fan..You have no loyalty..You are an embarrassment to all saints fans.  The fact that you would share that terrible story on this forum says a lot about you, and I almost feel sorry for you.  You should consider getting a life.

You're welcome.

I'm gonna fill you in on some more truth, because I'm feeling nice today..You should be ashamed to share that story..Every single thing you just said is embarrassing.. You should never repeat any of that ever again..

You are not a real saints fan..You have no loyalty..You are an embarrassment to all saints fans.  The fact that you would share that terrible story on this forum says a lot about you, and I almost feel sorry for you.  You should consider getting a life.

You're welcome.

​I think this part is probably more accurate and he was being sarcastic in the first part:

Its either that or I was formerly known as saints4life25 and got hit by a shiny new ban hammer so I came back as saints4lifeagain. You can choose either and run with it...

Looks like you chose the former and ran with it...which he gave you an option to do so there's that. :)

You're welcome.

​I hate the Saints just as much as the next Panther fan, but.......come on man, pick up on the sarcasm. 

​I hate the Saints just as much as the next Panther fan, but.......come on man, pick up on the sarcasm. 

The fact that he would spend his time typing all of that to try to be funny still shows me that he is a loser.

Am I the only one that thinks its crazy for him to spend so much time on this forum?

The fact that he would spend his time typing all of that to try to be funny still shows me that he is a loser.

Am I the only one that thinks its crazy for him to spend so much time on this forum?

​Eh I don't know. We may actually have the best forum in all of football. But I haven't been to other forums much. It seems like we have a lot of activity and when you're a football fan I could see spending time here because we at least have a lot of activity.

But in the end, I try not to get surprised by how people choose to spend their time on the Internet. I don't really get the idea of trolling for example. I understand it but I don't get it. So eh...it's all good to me.

​Eh I don't know. We may actually have the best forum in all of football. But I haven't been to other forums much. It seems like we have a lot of activity and when you're a football fan I could see spending time here because we at least have a lot of activity.

But in the end, I try not to get surprised by how people choose to spend their time on the Internet. I don't really get the idea of trolling for example. I understand it but I don't get it. So eh...it's all good to me.

​Nothing surprises me either.  I just think its weird.

There are plenty of places to get football news on the internet.  Besides the stuff that is Panther related, everything you read here comes from another source.

I would never think to spend my time reading another teams message board, let alone spend my time making stupid comments on them.   Especially on subjects that have nothing to do with my team.

​Nothing surprises me either.  I just think its weird.

There are plenty of places to get football news on the internet.  Besides the stuff that is Panther related, everything you read here comes from another source.

I would never think to spend my time reading another teams message board, let alone spend my time making stupid comments on them.   Especially on subjects that have nothing to do with my team.

​Totally agree with you there.  Trolling seems to be a complete waste of time to me.  He was just reeling you in.....never want a Saints fan to get the better of one of our own.  Keep Pounding.

You're welcome.

Come on guy...

Spend my time typing all of that? It literally took about 30 seconds. 

Not sure how you get "so much time" from seeing my comment every now and then. More often than not, I only comment on NFCS topics, as to not derail a thread into Saints vs. Panthers poo. I'm a member on a number of football forums. The reason is because I'm a football fan. It's no different than you being a member here. I enjoy talking football and I enjoy talking football with people in the division. 

Is it crazy for there to be a Saints topic on the first page of the forum?

Spend my time typing all of that? It literally took about 30 seconds. 

Not sure how you get "so much time" from seeing my comment every now and then. More often than not, I only comment on NFCS topics, as to not derail a thread into Saints vs. Panthers poo. I'm a member on a number of football forums. The reason is because I'm a football fan. It's no different than you being a member here. I enjoy talking football and I enjoy talking football with people in the division. 

Is it crazy for there to be a Saints topic on the first page of the forum?

​Well I know you've spent enough time and effort to have been banned before.  Guess you still feel the need to come back and make bad jokes.

It is different than me being a member here.  I am a fan of this team.. so it makes more sense for me to come here.  I guess I just cant imagine having the time to look at different forums.. Maybe im spoiled and its so awesome here that I've never felt the need to look at other forums.  Is the Saints forum just that bad?

​Well I know you've spent enough time and effort to have been banned before.  Guess you still feel the need to come back and make bad jokes.

It is different than me being a member here.  I am a fan of this team.. so it makes more sense for me to come here.  I guess I just cant imagine having the time to look at different forums.. Maybe im spoiled and its so awesome here that I've never felt the need to look at other forums.  Is the Saints forum just that bad?

I've been here since 2010 or so, so yeah I've been here a while. Still not seeing the big deal. It may not appeal to you, but I enjoy it.

I don't post on SR. Too many homers. I don't really like the circle jerk. I like talking to people with differing opinions. 

Archived