• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting new drill

Jeremy Igo

You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Your username makes no sense by the way. Whatever you were going for, it just makes you sound like a bandwagoner. So you can thank me again for telling you the truth.

Your username makes no sense by the way. Whatever you were going for, it just makes you sound like a bandwagoner. So you can thank me again for telling you the truth.

The story goes that I was a Saints fan in the 80s, but the Niners always dominated us so I became a Niners fan. Then, the Cowboys started winning in the 90s, so I started following them. Americas team baby! The the Pats won 3 out of 4 Super Bowls in the 2000s so I became the biggest Tom Brady bandwagonner ever. Then Payton and Brees came to NO so I started following when they made he NFC Championship game in 06, but wasn't quite sold. When they started 13-0 in 09, I immidiately bought a Brees jersey! Super Bowl Champs! Who Dat for life! After sucking last year and the Cowboys making a little playoff run, I had to dust off the old Emmitt Smith jersey though. This season we'll see who comes out on top!

Its either that or I was formerly known as saints4life25 and got hit by a shiny new ban hammer so I came back as saints4lifeagain. You can choose either and run with it...

Archived