• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baltimore Ravens cheerleader has relations with 15 year old

Jeremy Igo

People seem to be way too sensitive about this age crap. Yet, teenagers are sexually active as young as 12 years old nowadays. Blame the biological enhancements in our food source for today's teens developing much too young.

This double standard is poo. Girls aren't naive or innocent. They know exactly what they're doing. I still remember a 13 year old (who appeared 22) hitting on me and telling me she wanted the D bad. Oh, she wasn't confused alright. She was devious as hell.

Wrong, totally wrong. The age of first marriage has risen way above historical norms and so has the age of first sexual experience. A mere century ago 15 year old girls were of marriable age to boys of 17 and society thought little of it. Now it's looked down on as a ticket to disaster.

Just because people are more sexually open and aggressive than before doesn't mean they can even handle it maturely.

Wrong, totally wrong. The age of first marriage has risen way above historical norms and so has the age of first sexual experience. A mere century ago 15 year old girls were of marriable age to boys of 17 and society thought little of it. Now it's looked down on as a ticket to disaster.

Just because people are more sexually open and aggressive than before doesn't mean they can even handle it maturely.

​Well in fairness, the life expectancy back then was about 40 years, so you had to start early.

Many responses on here remind me again as to why I would never let any of you degenerates near my kids.

Wonder if some of your responses would change if some 45 yo guy was sticking it to your 14 yo daughter.  Sad part is that many of you probably would not change your tune.

Many responses on here remind me again as to why I would never let any of you degenerates near my kids.

Wonder if some of your responses would change if some 45 yo guy was sticking it to your 14 yo daughter.  Sad part is that many of you probably would not change your tune.

That's different

There are adults that shouldn't be able to make their own decisions concerning sex, much less a 15 year old kid. (male or female) Yes, they know what they are doing. They know they are consenting to sex, but they don't really understand it. They don't understand the consequences of their actions, and they live in a society that tells them they don't need to think about that.

Kids now have access to way too much, way too easy. (TV, movies, advertisements, magazines, websites, apps, other kids, music, etc.)

MOST kids don't have the understanding and perception of life to adequately make such decisions. They just don't realize the affect it can have on them. The affects are covered by all forms of media. They don't even see it coming. 

There are adults that shouldn't be able to make their own decisions concerning sex, much less a 15 year old kid. (male or female) Yes, they know what they are doing. They know they are consenting to sex, but they don't really understand it. They don't understand the consequences of their actions, and they live in a society that tells them they don't need to think about that.

Kids now have access to way too much, way too easy. (TV, movies, advertisements, magazines, websites, apps, other kids, music, etc.)

MOST kids don't have the understanding and perception of life to adequately make such decisions. They just don't realize the affect it can have on them. The affects are covered by all forms of media. They don't even see it coming. 

Virgin Alert

damn, i hope some of you are just playing devil's advocate here.

if a 48-year-old man pegged a 15-year-old girl and she bragged about it to her friends, would that make it okay just because she bragged about it? would that make it any less of a coercive act just because she wanted it?

Archived