• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baltimore Ravens cheerleader has relations with 15 year old

Jeremy Igo

Sorry, but I see nothing wrong with this. She has money, and the parents of the 15 yr old boy are exploiting it.

The 15 yr old consented, legal age be damned. If "my friends hot mom" asks to blow me, she's gonna get it! 

Problem here is that the 15 yr old bragged to his friends. He should have kept his mouth shut, but I digress

name one heterosexual male at 15 that did not have the fantasy of sleeping with a mothers friend/teacher/neighbor.

on mobile so I'll <insert spoiler>

<not named Caitlin Jenner> or however you spell it's name

Sorry, but I see nothing wrong with this. She has money, and the parents of the 15 yr old boy are exploiting it.

The 15 yr old consented, legal age be damned. If "my friends hot mom" asks to blow me, she's gonna get it! 

Problem here is that the 15 yr old bragged to his friends. He should have kept his mouth shut, but I digress

That is just stupid logic.Maybe 45 years ago when the summer of 69 came out we all wished we were Benji (Google that poo).  But in today's society with so much sexual abuse you have to have standards and laws that cut both ways. Would you want a 48 year old man having sex with your 15 year old daughter. You can't have different standards for girls versus boys.  The problem here is that fifteen year olds are not independent and on their own for good reasons. So they need parents to make decisions and laws to protect them. 

Archived