• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton doubling down on community commitment

Jeremy Igo

Imagine a world where the Panthers and Cam win a Super Bowl about every other year for the next decade and then, some years after he retires, Cam runs for and becomes Governor of NC. oooooh baby baby it's a wild world.

I'd much rather he keeps his focus on helping and working with children than politics, and that seems much more likely based on what we know of him than running for governor or mayor. Great article though. I love the current makeup of the team. There literally is not a single player or coach on the team that I don't like. 

I was walking through the grocery store thinking about the kickball game and all the stuff Cam does for kids on Nickelodeon, etc. It occurred to me, "Man, I wish Cam Newton was QB when I was a kid". We had Kerry Collins, what a great role model he was. That sums it up for me.

Hey!!  I have modeled much of my life after Kerry Collins!

Just last night I got drunk and started mumbling racial slurs

Yea but he puts a towel on his head...and and and hates to lose!

We are lucky to have him.

​I love how Stephen Curry has been wearing a towel on his head while on the bench during the NBA playoffs.  Nobody seems to even think twice about it either....when Cam does it = media field day

​I love how Stephen Curry has been wearing a towel on his head while on the bench during the NBA playoffs.  Nobody seems to even think twice about it either....when Cam does it = media field day

Media field day might be a stretch. A few references by no name bloggers only found by those googling Cam Newton everyday....sure.

Archived