• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason: Ready to Run

Neylus

winning will cure a lot of things.

doubt it will cure the stupid but it will help eliminate a bit of it. bandwagoners tend to go with the tide. we lose they cry we win they cheer.

the negative creeps will either back off a little waiting for any loss to come so they can come out and say "i told you i was right. we suck." next win they are back in their little smelly hole.

doubt it will cure the stupid but it will help eliminate a bit of it. bandwagoners tend to go with the tide. we lose they cry we win they cheer.

the negative creeps will either back off a little waiting for any loss to come so they can come out and say "i told you i was right. we suck." next win they are back in their little smelly hole.

and a smelly hole it is!

Winning cures everything.

Ok, maybe it doesn't cure stupid but that's what natural selection was supposed to do.

Archived