• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess Hands

Jeremy Igo

​True, and if those mental rookie lapses decrease and the drops decrease as well, then that's awesome. However I remember WAY TOO MANY drops that KB had that had nothing to do with his wrong routes or giving up on plays. The Atlanta Bomb, the passes in the back of the end zone, the entire Detroit game, all just really poor drops with no excuses. 

So yeah, I see where you are coming from, but I don't think him being a rookie is an excuse for the vast majority of his drops. It's a concentration issue that he needs to work on because god knows the guy has the ability to catch anything. Aside from ODJ, he had the most spectacular highlight reel of catches than any other rookie WR in the league last year. 

​It's something that we will have to learn to live with.

WR's rarely "get" good hands, they normally either have them or they don't.  Same with QB and accuracy, it's normally there or it isn't.

I asked at the end of TC why KB wasn't dropping anything, and got flamed pretty good, then regular season came around, and his issues from FSU came creeping back.  It is what it is, and it probably will be what it will be.

Archived