• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FOCUS

Jeremy Igo

Hopefully some more of that focus carries over into the real games this season.  Love the guy, but we heard all through rookie camp, OTAs, and training camp how he hadn't dropped a single pass yet in any practice.

He had a great rookie season, but damn it could've been so much better.  Crazy to think that he could've been in the 90+ reception, 1400-1500 yards, 14-15 TD range if not for the drop problems and other lapses of concentration.  He's got the potential to be a monster.

Hopefully some more of that focus carries over into the real games this season.  Love the guy, but we heard all through rookie camp, OTAs, and training camp how he hadn't dropped a single pass yet in any practice.

He had a great rookie season, but damn it could've been so much better.  Crazy to think that he could've been in the 90+ reception, 1400-1500 yards, 14-15 TD range if not for the drop problems and other lapses of concentration.  He's got the potential to be a monster.

Someone on here broke down the number of drops and gave each one his average yard per reception and his yardage gain was minimal. Keep in mind, that was even with ZERO drops, not just the average number of drops for a WR.

Someone on here broke down the number of drops and gave each one his average yard per reception and his yardage gain was minimal. Keep in mind, that was even with ZERO drops, not just the average number of drops for a WR.

I was going to say...ain't no way he dropped 400-500 yards worth. 

​He dropped like 100+ yards worth in that week 17 Falcons game alone.  The very first target he was streaking behind the defense in what would've likely been a 70+ yard TD from an absolutely perfectly placed ball from Cam that hit him right in the hands and bounced off.  Right after that he dropped another one that was probably good for around 10-20 yards.  I know there was at least one more in that one as well.

I understand the logic of just looking at his recorded drops and then multiplying it by his AVG, but that's really not an exact science.  A lot of his drops were potential huge plays.

My original post might have been a bit of hyperbole, but not by much.  I would almost be willing to bet he left at the very least 300 yards on the field last season.

Archived