• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offense was eating today

CelibatePimp

The Panthers spent a good chunk of Monday’s session working in the red zone. You don’t often hear this Carolina coaching staff getting overly frustrated, but there were a few moments when assistant head coach/secondary coach Steve Wilks appeared heated by how the offense was getting into the end zone relatively consistently.

Read more OTA observations here

I look at these videos and think "dear God look at the SIZE of Cam, Benji, and Funchess." Those are some B.A.M.F'ers

​Cam and Benji at 6'5" 245 Funchess 6'4" 225 is tough to defend. Size-wise, in the company of Calvin Johnson 6'5" 236, Vincent Jackson 6'5" 230, Mike Evans 6'5" 231, A.J. Green 6'4" 207, Julio Jones 6'3" 220, and Dez Bryant 6'2" 222. Not comparing talent (yet), but our guys have the size.

Gman said that Big Men allow you to compete. He sure sticks to his guns. Gotta give him credit for that. There are Big Guys all over the dad gum field. Makes me wonder where he is headed with the DBs? After all, it is proven you can be too Big for those positions. Where is his cut off point? I guess he wants his guys to be as big as possible, while still being able to play.

So this is how it feels to have an actual competent football guy in charge. All I really know is that I wish Gman had come along earlier.

​Cam and Benji at 6'5" 245 Funchess 6'4" 225 is tough to defend. Size-wise, in the company of Calvin Johnson 6'5" 236, Vincent Jackson 6'5" 230, Mike Evans 6'5" 231, A.J. Green 6'4" 207, Julio Jones 6'3" 220, and Dez Bryant 6'2" 222. Not comparing talent (yet), but our guys have the size.

​size is just one part of it , all the other guy are superb  route runner and "catchers" with pretty good speed. If our guys can be excellent route runners, we will be doing some amazing stuff.

Archived