• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sigs ... Do you want em?

Jeremy Igo

SIGS  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want signatures back on the huddle?

• Hell No
    • Hell Yes
    • Only if work friendly

Lmao at the guys with their balls being pulled by a chain.

​you make that sound like a bad thing. if the price of getting more of the real thing is giving up a few pics of T&A....yeah, i'll take getting the real thing.

I voted no, but as long as we can turn them off I would be okay with that too.

I like to browse when I'm out and I don't want to look like a perv if somebody is looking over my shoulder.

Also my wife has asked me in the past what site I was browsing when on the Huddle haha

from a mod pov, i'm not really crazy about the work friendly only option. reason being, who is going to be the ones approving it? and when/if they are approved, we'd be getting tons of reports complaining about sigs that were up and then tons more from people whining about why their sig wasn't approved and complaining even more about the policy.

just seems like a hassle, imo.

from a mod pov, i'm not really crazy about the work friendly only option. reason being, who is going to be the ones approving it? and when/if they are approved, we'd be getting tons of reports complaining about sigs that were up and then tons more from people whining about why their sig wasn't approved and complaining even more about the policy.

just seems like a hassle, imo.

I don't think you'd need an 'approval' process. People here are old enough to know the difference between work friendly and not.

I'd just say if you're scrolling and you see something that shouldn't be there, address it then.

Of the additional options, I think the 'no animation' and 'all pro only' are the better.

I don't think you'd need an 'approval' process. People here are old enough to know the difference between work friendly and not.

I'd just say if you're scrolling and you see something that shouldn't be there, address it then.

Of the additional options, I think the 'no animation' and 'all pro only' are the better.

​lol. you must be new here. many would, but more than enough would not and/or would constantly push the boundaries or constantly complain when told to change them.

Archived