• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sigs ... Do you want em?

Jeremy Igo

SIGS  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want signatures back on the huddle?

• Hell No
    • Hell Yes
    • Only if work friendly

Turning them off is a good idea but I loved that one of the blonde in the office area doing a little dance. Don't remember who's it was but I would marry her...and then probably divorce her as is my history but it'd be a great 3 months.

Too many ppl with penis brains.  I can't load the huddle with T and A plastered all over my screen at work.  I work with both my wife and mother so please, no sigs.  

Ps: it's hard enough to huddle now with the kittens lining the sides.

i had forgotten about them.

only reason i kept them on was because i was a mod. otherwise i kept them turned off. i thought it was cool years ago, but anymore it's just gotten annoying.

i think it was good for the team related stuff, but most of the time it was just used for stuff i didn't want my wife or kids to see when i had the huddle pulled up.

if they were brought back i would deal with it just like i have for the past couple years, but honestly i wouldn't shed a tear if they didn't come back.

I don't understand the signature hate. if you don't want to see them, turn them off. why remove the feature for the entire site, when the user can turn them off per account. it's like people who click on a thread and bitch about it being a dumb thread. if you don't like it, don't participate, but stay the fug out of the way of the people who do want to participate.

Archived