• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Blogs Are Here....

Jeremy Igo

I am pleased to announce a new feature on the Huddle.... Huddle Blogs

Huddle blogs are not a replacement for the Huddle forum, but an addition to store longer, more refined entries that deserve a section of their own. 

Huddlers can create their own Blog, give it a title, and begin writing entries for it. You can then promote your blog on social media with your own URL that will point only to the entries you have made. Huddlers can then read and comment on your entries and even rate them. We will be featuring the most popular and highest rated blog entries on the main page and in the forum. 

To start, click Blogs in the main menu, create a blog and choose a title, upload a main photo, and you are off! Be deliberate! Huddlers are allowed only one blog for all their entries, so make it count and make it interesting. 

photo.jpg

Yes.. Yesssss. Thank you.

Also, if you give blogging a shot, but its just not for you, you can delete your blog entirely. Deleted blogs cannot be recovered. 

​I started a blog.  It's short but a very deep thought.  I can add to it as I wish, if I understood what you said?  People can post their thoughts on my blog and we keep it going like that.  I don't have to right a thesis at first but it ends up as one, correct?  Or do I have this whole blog thing wrong and should just delete it, drink some scotch, and then go.......

Archived