• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Blogs Are Here....

Jeremy Igo

I am pleased to announce a new feature on the Huddle.... Huddle Blogs

Huddle blogs are not a replacement for the Huddle forum, but an addition to store longer, more refined entries that deserve a section of their own. 

Huddlers can create their own Blog, give it a title, and begin writing entries for it. You can then promote your blog on social media with your own URL that will point only to the entries you have made. Huddlers can then read and comment on your entries and even rate them. We will be featuring the most popular and highest rated blog entries on the main page and in the forum. 

To start, click Blogs in the main menu, create a blog and choose a title, upload a main photo, and you are off! Be deliberate! Huddlers are allowed only one blog for all their entries, so make it count and make it interesting. 

also, is their any kind of interface between blog content and forum content? like if i make an effort post on a topic for my blog, should i not also make a thread with it on the main page in case it gets selected for promotion?

what do you mean by one blog for all their entries? like individual huddlers can't have more than one blog or what?

One blog. Unlimited blog entries (articles) The blog you create and name is the container for all of your submitted content.

One blog. Unlimited blog entries (articles) The blog you create and name is the container for all of your submitted content.

​awesome. ok to post the same content elsewhere or do you wanna keep content limited to its origin?

​awesome. ok to post the same content elsewhere or do you wanna keep content limited to its origin?

​For now, if you create a new lengthy blog post, I would say if you want people to read it treat it like an article from another site. Maybe start a new topic, include a brief paragraph and link, and if people are interested they can click over to it. 

Hopefully this will help cut down on times when people write really well thought out posts, and the first reply is a one word answer, TLDR or some GIF. Thats a major pet peeve of mine. Also, bloggers can delete any worthless comments from their article page. 

Archived